An architectural icon in black and white: the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, designed by John August Roebling, and the city’s landmark since its opening in 1883.
The photo shows one of the characteristic pylons with the typical steel cables in an ultra-wide-angle composition.
Interestingly, the German-born architect is said to have been inspired by Gothic church windows from his Thuringian hometown of Mühlhausen for the design of the Brooklyn Bridge.
The Brooklyn Bridge as a Canvas Print
Get this impressive photo as a canvas print and bring the wonderful atmosphere of New York directly into your living room or office.
Give yourself (or another loved one) the gift of joy and inspiration – with a picture that brings back fond memories and puts a smile on your face every day.
Whether as XXL wall picture or in mini format – each picture is individually and lovingly handcrafted in museum quality for you.
Get the Brooklyn Bridge as a canvas print – a real piece of New York for your home or office.
These are your benefits:
– With my pictures I would like to give you joy and inspiration. I want you to be really happy and satisfied with your new canvas picture. (Read the reviews of other buyers to see how well I succeed).
– No shipping costs within Germany. For delivery to other countries you only pay the cost price. That is fair and transparent. Promised!
– You buy directly from an independent photo artist without a middleman. This way you benefit from fair prices – and you sustainably support creative work and locally rooted family businesses.
– You will receive your picture ready to hang on a stretcher frame. This saves you time and money, because you don’t need any additional framing. Simply unpack, attach, enjoy!
– And the most beautiful thing: The smile that this picture brings to your face.
THE ABOVE LINKS ARE SO-CALLED AFFILIATE LINKS, I.E. I RECEIVE A COMMISSION FOR EVERY PURCHASE MADE. THE ITEM PRICES WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT SUFFER ANY OTHER DISADVANTAGES. BY USING THE LINKS YOU CAN SUPPORT ME AND MY WORK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Do you like this black and white photo of the Brooklyn Bridge? Then don’t miss my other pictures from New York!