The famous Budapest Chain Bridge (Széchenyi lánchíd) in a night shot. The photo shows a view of one of the two imposing pylons and some architectural details of the bridge.
The Chain Bridge has connected the districts of Buda and Pest since 1849; its construction was a masterpiece of engineering. Today it is one of Budapest’s most famous historical landmarks and a national symbol of Hungary.
Budapest Chain Bridge as Canvas Picture
Get this beautiful motif as a canvas picture and bring the unique atmosphere of Budapest directly into your living room or office.
Give yourself (or another loved one) the gift of joy and inspiration – with a picture that brings back fond memories and puts a smile on your face every day.
Whether as XXL wall picture or in mini format – each picture is individually and lovingly handcrafted in museum quality for you.
Get your favourite motif as a canvas picture – a real piece of Budapest for your home or home office.
These are your benefits:
– With my pictures I would like to give you joy and inspiration. I want you to be really happy and satisfied with your new canvas picture. (Read the reviews of other buyers to see how well I succeed).
– No shipping costs within Germany. For delivery to other countries you only pay the cost price. That is fair and transparent. Promised!
– You buy directly from an independent photo artist without a middleman. This way you benefit from fair prices – and you sustainably support creative work and locally rooted family businesses.
– You will receive your picture ready to hang on a stretcher frame. This saves you time and money, because you don’t need any additional framing. Simply unpack, attach, enjoy!
– And the most beautiful thing: The smile that this picture brings to your face.
THE ABOVE LINKS ARE SO-CALLED AFFILIATE LINKS, I.E. I RECEIVE A COMMISSION FOR EVERY PURCHASE MADE. THE ITEM PRICES WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT SUFFER ANY OTHER DISADVANTAGES. BY USING THE LINKS YOU CAN SUPPORT ME AND MY WORK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Do you like this photo of the Budapest Chain Bridge? Then don’t miss my other pictures from Hungary!