Puerto de Tazacorte in the magical light of the blue hour.
An impression of the Canary Island of La Palma: the photo was taken after sunset and shows a view of the picturesque town of Puerto de Tazacorte with its popular beach.
In the background rise the breathtaking cliffs of the Barranco de las Angustias and the overwhelming landscape of La Palma.
Puerto de Tazacorte as a Canvas Print
Get this wonderful photo as a canvas print and bring the unique beauty of La Palma directly into your living room or office.
Give yourself (or another loved one) the gift of joy and inspiration – with a picture that brings back fond memories and puts a smile on your face every day.
Whether as XXL wall picture or in mini format – each picture is individually and lovingly handcrafted in museum quality for you.
Get Puerto de Tazacorte as a canvas print – a real piece of La Palma for your home or office.
These are your benefits:
• With my pictures I would like to give you joy and inspiration. I want you to be really happy and satisfied with your new canvas picture.
(Read the reviews of other buyers to see how well I succeed.)
• No shipping costs within Germany. For delivery to other countries you only pay the cost price. That is fair and transparent. Promised!
• You buy directly from an independent photo artist without a middleman. This way you benefit from fair prices – and you sustainably support creative work and locally rooted family businesses.
• You will receive your picture ready to hang on a stretcher frame. This saves you time and money, because you don’t need any additional framing. Simply unpack, attach, enjoy!
• And the most beautiful thing: The smile that this picture brings to your face.
Bring the overwhelming beauty of La Palma directly into your living room or office! (Order now with purchase protection on Etsy)
THE ABOVE LINKS ARE SO-CALLED AFFILIATE LINKS, I.E. I RECEIVE A COMMISSION FOR EVERY PURCHASE MADE. THE ITEM PRICES WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT SUFFER ANY OTHER DISADVANTAGES.
BY USING THE LINKS YOU CAN SUPPORT ME AND MY WORK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Do you like this photo of Puerto de Tazacorte? Then don’t miss my other pictures from the Canary Islands!